housing disrepair claims

We help tenants living in council homes or housing association properties get compensation.

If you are living in a council home, social housing or housing association property your landlord is required to ensure that your home is fit for human habitation and in proper working order.

Our simple process starts once we have surveyed your property for  issues such as; damp, mould, water leaks, heating issues, broken windows & doors, structural problems, infestations, electrical issues and more, once the issues are found we will file and submit a housing disrepair claim for compensation on your behalf.

Instant Claim Calculator

Find out if you’re eligible to file a NO WIN, NO FEE disrepair claim today.


Liam M

Council Tenant

My flat was repaired in time for my child’s birth and I received rent refunds and compensation. The team were very helpful and understanding of my dangerous situation.

client 4

Wayne B

Housing Association Tenant

client 4 client 4 client 4 client 4 client 4

Couldn’t leave any clothes in any of the bedrooms due to dampness and mould, our clothes, possessions & electronics were ruined and not to mention the huge amounts of stress this caused over the years. I am so grateful for your help with getting my property repaired for me & the financial compensation awarded to me has changed my life. Thank you so much

Ashley Y

Council Tenant

We had been waiting for 12 months for the damp to be repaired by the council but got nowhere. We were told by a friend that this company could help and within 6 months we received compensation for damages & all the damp and mould was removed.

Find out if you’re eligible to file a NO WIN, NO FEE disrepair claim today.

Our no win, no fee policy

It doesn’t matter whether your landlord is the local authority council or a housing association, if they fail to uphold their responsibility of ensuring that you are safe and comfortable in your home then you can sue them because of your poor living conditions which include damages for personal injury and we would generally look to file a personal injury claim at the same time.

We believe that everyone should be able to access reliable and professional assistance with their housing disrepair issues, this is why we work on a no-win, no-fee basis however we can not assist you if you are a private tenant, you still have rights and we would advise you to review the tenant act before you instruct legal action or seek advice from a firm that caters for private tenants with the legal costs covered on a no win no fee basis.

This means that if you lose your case, you won’t be charged legal costs for our services. You won’t need to pay any up-front costs, instead, if your case is successful the payment will simply be deducted from the compensation that you receive.  A ‘no win no fee basis, is formally known as a conditional fee agreement. We are regulated by the solicitors regulation authority, we are not middlemen nor are we a claims management company so by working with us directly you will receive the best possible service.

How we can help 

Our dedicated housing compensation experts are happy to assist you with the problems with your rented property, we won’t be fooled by your landlords excuses and neither should you.

FREE Home Survey

We’ll pay for an qualified independent expert to carry out a full survey at your property to find out exactly what works are needed. 

Fast Claims Process

We understand starting a compensation claim can be daunting, so we’ve made the process as stress-free as possible.

Free Legal Advice

We work on a NO WIN NO FEE basis and we are happy to offer you advice FREE

Get Repairs Completed

We ensure that the repairs are completed at your property within a set timeframe, so that you’re not left waiting in further discomfort.

Receive Compensation

We guarantee to get you compensated for the stress, inconvenience, and loss of enjoyment of your tenancy.